Hey there lovelies! Something else I love alongside planning is makeup! I may not own, or wear a lot, but it’s something that I’ve been interested in for years! I can spend hours on youtube watching makeup vids. #noshame. So today, I’m going to share some of my favorite makeup products with you!
So, we’re going to start at the base and work our way up!
- Primer • The primer I use is the Benefit Cosemetics Porefessional! I have a cute little travel sized one that I try to keep around, since this primer is good to hide pores before and after your foundation. I super love this stuff, and I’m in need of another tube!
- Foundation • Right now, it’s a toss up between the wet n wild photofocus foundation and my burts bees BB Cream on a daily basis. I love how flawless the photofocus makes my skin look. It’s more of a higher coverage, but still feels really nice, it’s not super heavy. On the other hand, I love how dewey the burts bees makes my skin look, and it’s more of a buildable foundation. I lvoe the two of them, and they’re both drug store!
- Powder • I use the Coty Airspun Natural Finish loose face powder. Wow, say that five times fast. I set my foundation with it. I do like it, and does it’s job well, and maybe it’s me applying too much, but sometimes it feels heavy or too thick. It’s almost like I mixed it with a foundation and then put it on my face. But, I know this is a really popular product, and a lot of lovely ladies love it! It’s also drug store!
- Mascara • Currently, I’m loving the mascara combo I’m doing. I first use my too faced better than sex mascara and then while it’s still wet, I’ll go over it with my loreal telescopic. Seriously, if you want full, super dark, long lashes, this combo is bomb. Before I got the too faced mascara, I used loreals voluminous butterfly sculpt for pretty much the same look. Loreal is drug store, too!
- Eyeliner • Sometimes if ya girl is trying to go the extra mile, I’ll put colourpops creme gel liner in dirty talk in my waterline.
- Lips • My current go to lippie is colourpops ultra satin lip in Calypso.
- Highlight • For my highlight I use elfs baked eyeshadow trio in brown bonanza. I use the light color in the inner corner of my eye, my cupids bow, and my cheekbones. Every now and then, I use these colors for an eye look, but I’m really not good at it (lol).
So, these are my current go-tos and faves! Some of these I’ve actually used for years! What do you think about them? If you’re wanting any for yourself, most of the sites have ebates! So don’t forget to use it when you check out! If you don’t have ebates, you can sign up here! Don’t forget to share your currents with me in the comments!
Be sure to follow me on my other social medias to keep in touch!